Sometimes I think my life would be so much easier if I didn’t have to deal with having boobs:
- they wouldn’t hurt for a week (or more) leading up to my period. yay for swelling!
- I wouldn’t experience societal pressure for them to be bigger, perkier, defying gravity, etc
- I wouldn’t have to spend a ton of money on bras
- I wouldn’t be judged for my bra choices
- I’d be able to wear a button up shirt without worrying about the shirt gapping on my chest
maybe it’s not my boobs that are the problem, maybe I just need to get some xanax or valium so i’m not so worried/stressed/annoyed/anxious about boob stuff.